My keynotes bring fun and research together.
Over the years I have attended dozens of conferences, seminars and trainings where 'experts' droned on until people fell asleep. I have also seen many self proclaimed exciting presenters who gave really awesome presentations that leave you asking what they were actually talking about.
My style brings over 15 years of experience and education in the field of youth and social work and passes the knowledge on to your audience in a fun and interactive way. I have seen a lot of duds on stage—speakers that lack enthusiasm, don’t command their material, and appear almost as if they don’t want to be there. Such lethargic keynote talks can really suck the life out of any audience. I’ve felt that happen. I will never do a PowerPoint presentation that is just there for me to read to you, and you will never walk away saying I presented well but there was no usable content.
Need a speaker who understands young people...
Thats me! I understand that finding a quality speaker is difficult. That’s why I strive to make it as easy possible. This page illustrates what I specialise in, why I love speaking, and how you can hire me if you feel we’re a great match.
Youth work, mental health, drug and alcohol, self care and pretty much any topic related to young people is what I have to offer. If you want to know about it, I can deliver it. If you want the best presentation for your group hire me now.
Here’s what you can expect if you hire me for your event:
- We will have an initial phone consultation so that I can understand your needs and the goals of your conference. I will also share some of my initial ideas to make sure I’m heading in the right direction.
- You’ll have direct access to me via email and phone, and I respond promptly to your questions.
- I will announce your event on my blog, podcast, and social media channels.
- I will deliver a professionally prepared presentation that is both educational and entertaining, and geared toward achieving the outcomes you have for your audience.
- I will provide a unique resources page exclusive for conference attendees that includes a download of my slide presentation, and a list of books, articles, and other resources I think your audience will find helpful.
- After the event, we’ll have a quick debrief so that I can hear from you how things went. I want to make sure that I met your expectations, and I always love feedback that I can use for improving my future presentations, too
Thanks for considering me.
Thanks so much for your interest in having me speak at your event. I appreciate the opportunity to connect with you and your audience, and I can’t wait to talk about your vision and what we might be able to do together!